Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Richard Dawkins doesn't Speak for Me

I'm not led by the Dawkins no no no.
The Dawkins' not led by me yay yay yay.
I don't know about you other atheists
but Richard Dawkins doesn't speak for me.

His strawmen are so unbelievable
does he think I take Aquinas for a fool?
If you want to debate an opponent
no logical fallacies will do.

Chorus

Although religions so ridiculous
it's not as simple as a teacup.
They have 'pologetics from Smyrna
and a written defense from Paul too.

Chorus

It seems so much more believable
that science can argue nice too.
The atheist on a crusade
would be better off in a zoo.

Chorus

This Hitchens' business has got to go
and while we're on Bill Maher, too.
It's such a waste for the rational
a waste for the irrational, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment